The description of Metsäverkko App
The Metsäverkko mobile app lets forest owners access their forest estates through their smartphones.
The app allows forest owners to
• view maps, aerial photos and basic stand basic data about their forest estates
• update the stand data with felling and forestry operations performed.
Once an operation is confirmed as performed, the growing stock information of the stand is automatically updated. Owners can also send a message to their own forest specialist at Metsä Group.
With the help of the app, forest owners can, while in their forest,
• locate themselves within a stand
• travel from stand to stand
• save the path they have taken.
In addition, the app allows notes and photographs to be saved in the stand data.
The app also works without a network connection. Changes in stand data and notes made with the app will be automatically updated in the Metsäverkko Internet service once the network is again available.
You can download the app for your use if
• you are an owner-member of Metsäliitto Osuuskunta
• your forest plan or forest resources data has been uploaded to Metsäverkko
• your member data is updated and includes your personal identity number
• you have online bank codes, which will be requested during installation of the app.
For more information, visit www.metsaforest.com/mobiili. Our customer support serves you by e-mail at [email protected], and by telephone at +358 (0)10 7770 Mon–Fri from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (call rate: 8.35 cents per call + 6.00 cents per minute (VAT 24%) on domestic landline; 8.35 cents per call + 17.17 cents per minute (VAT 24%) on a domestic mobile phone; when calling abroad, refer to the price list of the local operator).
|Author||Gabriel Alejandro Materan Perez|