The description of Wotja App
Use the Wotja 'Generative Music System' to easily create & play live ambient background music, epic chill scapes, lush drones, melodies, ideas, 'text to music', beats, MIDI + more…
This is the FREE version. It runs in the capable 'Lite' mode  which Iets you make auto-mixes/experiment AND play 'flows' or the latest mix/album. It has no ads, in-app purchases or mailing list to join.
WHY GET WOTJA?
With its powerful music, sound & text engines, get it if you want a deep & fascinating music app that rewards curiosity & sounds amazing . Use it also as an aid to sleep & relaxation.
QUICK START: CREATE AN AUTO-MIX
In 'Documents > Mixes' tap the 'Add New' button & select 'Mix (Automatic)'.
QUICK START: PLAY A FLOW
In 'Documents > Flows' tap a Flow button.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Experiment with generative music composition, mix editing, sound design, text-to-music (TTM) melodies, pattern editing etc.
LEARN HOW TO USE WOTJA
WANT TO DO EVEN MORE?
Go 'Pro' and get the 'Wotja Pro 21' app! A 'Pro' Feature Set  lets you save mix edits & 'flows', use 16 channel MIDI I/O, scripting, randomization + so much more, all without timeouts. Recordings are also then licensed for Commercial Use.
WOTJA GENERATIVE MUSIC SYSTEM
• Full details: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21
• 100s of gorgeous & editable generative music templates & Sound/FX presets
• 48 independent content Cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/sequencing
• 'Flow' player for a succession of unique auto-generated mixes
• Powerful engines: Music Engine (IME), Sound Engine (ISE), Text Engine (ITE) & Script Engine (IWS)
• Support for MIDI Out/In; recording to WAV; SF2; sleep timer etc.
• SSEYO Koan (1990 – 2002) generated what came to be known as 'Generative Music' (see sseyo.com); the SSEYO Koan Music engine was developed by brothers Tim & Pete Cole, co-founders of Intermorphic.
• Wotja is the evolution of SSEYO Koan + ALL the other apps & tools we've lovingly crafted & pioneered over the years (Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl & Tiklbox) - and it just keeps getting better & better!
• We work hard to keep backwards compatibility - Wotja can still open & play SSEYO Koan content from ~30 years ago!
1: Included Feature Set (FS):
• 'Lite' mode: 30 min play, no save/export, MIDI Ch1 I/O only, no edit of Randomization Presets/Scripts etc.; Recordings licensed for Personal Use only (EULA ).
• Full details on FS: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21/#fst
2: Example recordings: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21/learn/examples
3: User Reviews: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/#reviews
4: User Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21/guide
5: EULA: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21/eula
6: MIDI: To be able to use MIDI In/Out in Wotja requires that MIDI is enabled in both the OS and by the manufacturer of your device. Using free version of Wotja (which supports MIDI Out/In on Ch 1) you can check if this works for you on your device. See FAQ: https://intermorphic.com/help/#android-midi-out.
7: Wotja Pro 21 is available in a selection of Google Play stores; if not available in your store see this FAQ: https://intermorphic.com/help/#googleplay-store. You can otherwise get it from https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R6FKPGR.
Something not working right? Please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options. Thank you!
|Title||Wotja 21: Generative Music|
|Author||Aung Chan Nyi Nyi|